Friday, November 6, 2009

Off White Comic Online Facing Racism From White Guys...?

Facing racism from white guys...? - off white comic online

I grew up of racism against whites ...
and I know how everyone is white, that ... but ...

Everyone knows guys racist tirades about me, feel weak, my self-esteem because they trust that I do not ...
I do not know really do anything but walk away and the white children do not know who to fight with me ...

I was in the shop after buying the comics and a few white children went through the store and shouted, "I went to this idiot" to me, and I was like wtf ...
and when I came home a few white children sang the song in Chinese Come get me, obviously by the way ...

I am a boy of Asia, Korea, to be exact ...
I do not understand why some people do? there is a special treat, some whites against Asians?
China's economy is the business cycles in their illegal act, or is the story of the Japanese on Pearl Harbor, or the North Korean activities in progress, or modern, eh?
I do not understand why white children tend to portray Asians as children, all the time .... This is in Jersey, andEvery time I go to a mall or something to deal with at least 3 or 4 sheets ..

4 comments:

Allan D. returns said...

I am for what I lived sorry, my friend ...

These guys are racist bytch son, are successful only jealouz PROFESSIONAL peoples of Asia ...

And yes, they are ignorant because they think all Asians are Chinese.

I like Asians, I admire his honor and respect the mentality ... You work hard not to interfere with that (someone almost 0% crime)
In fact, the only thing I really do not understand that being too "cold", but of course no problem.

Oh, and I also like Japanese and Korean culture.

{Please call me}-->Celestine said...

Well, for one can not concentrate on Pearl Harbor or other political material, because I doubt that these idiots do not know or really focus on them. Y'all need to be aware that the U.S. is not because a dream. Hell, this country is based on racism. Believe me, you're the only one that goes beyond this. I very much welcome, for not responding to his ignorance. I do not know how to listen, that their self-esteem reduced, but, believe it or not, in fact the best. At the end of karma has its possibilities.

Beautiful Gorgeous said...

At least have the decency to know that was the truth. I say ignore it. I was a racist, just because I am (I have no idea.). It's like, just because I'm white, I will automatically racist. I know what its (not even if you believe). There is nothing you can do to avoid the racist ... within the meaning of the animal, white (or whatever the color of each person) is the highest and all that is unacceptable.

PS resentment here

Beautiful Gorgeous said...

At least have the decency to know that was the truth. I say ignore it. I was a racist, just because I am (I have no idea.). It's like, just because I'm white, I will automatically racist. I know what its (not even if you believe). There is nothing you can do to avoid the racist ... within the meaning of the animal, white (or whatever the color of each person) is the highest and all that is unacceptable.

PS resentment here

Post a Comment