Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Thrombocytopenic Purpura More Condition_symptoms Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura Patients Who Do Not Respond To PRETNIZON (steriods)?

Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura patients who do not respond to PRETNIZON (steriods)? - thrombocytopenic purpura more condition_symptoms

Hello

My friend was Diagnoza May with idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura, and under control, until he discovered he had anemia, the lowest 17th It has high doses of pretnizon (a steroid) are, and certain other drugs, but now they are weaned him, because his blood count was slightly higher and thus a decrease of 10 points again. Next week we'll bone marrow biopsy, they said they will send (usually a physician) is available in the column, but does not do for some reason way.

Can someone tell me why they do this, bone marrow biopsy?

The doctor told us that routine and should be ready to remove his spleen.

Can anyone tell me what are the consequences?

Also a new development, lay on the couch and complained of severe headaches, and after a while I looked into his face and had a blood stain on the eyes. I looked up and as a subconjunctival hemorrhage seen with a headache.

He is currently being confirmed at the phone to the hospital (for them to determine whether it is heavy), but how we, the Netherlands - and I do not speak Dutch, enough - I was wondering if anyone has advice ... I can cope ... or at least undestand what is happening.

THANKS

No comments:

Post a Comment